You Can Own a Home or a Cash-Flowing Investment Property Without a Down Payment, Bank Qualifying or Credit Hassles …Your Own Home or Multiple Investment Properties Without Cash or Credit? Really?
Think about this:
As a prospective buyer of real estate can/could you be turned away because…
- You are new on the job?
- You are self-employed?
- You are burdened with a less that perfect credit history?
- You lack sufficient savings for a down payment?
- You are cursed with former bankruptcy, repossession, foreclosure, a past offer in compromise (‘short sale’), marital dissolution, past or pending lawsuits, etc.?
- You income does not meet a lender’s criteria?
- You have no verifiable Proof of Income?
- You are simply a prudent buyer with good credit and sufficient down payment; but one who would prefer not committing to a thirty-year mortgage or spending a large amount of cash for “dead equity” in real estate? [I.e., Dead Equity is money that is paid down on something purchased, which will appreciates by the same amount, with or without the down payment).
- Your are in need of tax deductions to neutralize your income, but much prefer not to use your cash or credit to acquire real estate?
- You are open to discovering the secret of real property ownership without any of the traditional obstacles!
- Are you ready to begin enjoying all the many benefits of real estate ownership without the necessity of a new mortgage or credit qualifying…and without a standard down-payment requirement.
The Equity Holding Trust System solidly provides:
- All incidents of ownership via loan payment assumption, without a lender’s due-on-sale violation (even with non-assumable loans).
- A legal “Subject-To,” without the necessity of the buyer being on title and risking creditor judgment or IRS tax liens against the property.
- Freedom from the need for subterfuge, deceit or “quiet documentation” relative to virtually any type of seller-assisted mortgage payment-stream assumption.
Through our Nation-Wide Professional Network of highly skilled and knowledgeable Realtors(r), mortgage professionals, financial planners and and investors, there is never a shortage of available…
- PUD’s (“Zero Lot Line Planned Unit Development”)